Since 1993 ECL has been a reliable, forward thinking and dynamic provider of both established and cutting edge IT technologies, and support services primarily designed for organisations in the small to medium sector.
We live in an age where IT companies are here today and gone tomorrow. Whatever the size of your business, if you want the comfort of knowing the planning, installation and on-going development / lifetime support of your IT systems is in the hands of a reliable company with a long and proven history, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The services we offer include:
- Free IT Consultancy / Planning for small to medium sized organisations
- Range of IT Support Agreements at highly competitive rates, including fixed-fee rolling monthly agreements with no long term tie-in
- Virtualisation / Hosting / Cloud Services - VMware Professional Partner
- Microsoft Network Installations / Support & Management - Microsoft Small Business Specialists
- SuSE Linux Specialists - Micro Focus Partner
- Disaster Recovery Planning, including on and off-site full system replication
- 24/7 Remote System Monitoring
- Mobile / Remote Working Specialists
- In-house and hosted email security and anti-virus / anti-spam solutions - Sophos / Symantec partner
- IT staff holiday & sickness cover
- Network cable systems
- Supply and support of virtually all major hardware and software brands
ECL recognises that every client is different, and every client has a different IT support requirement. Whatever the size of your business, we can offer a support scenario to suit your needs.
Whether your business already uses Cloud services or you’re considering the Cloud as a possible way forward, talk to us first. We can provide anything from fully hosted IT infrastructures on our own ECL Private Cloud, to simple on-line backups. We can also give expert advice on Office 365 and other Cloud platforms.
How would losing access to your IT systems and data for days, or even weeks, affect your business? For many if not most companies this would be a nightmare scenario, with potentially very serious consequences.